Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Video Grab Bag

Enjoy some videos, free of charge. You're welcome.

Here's one of the (sadly few) highlights from this past Sunday's 'Tim and Eric' featuring Will Forte of 'SNL.' Though silly, I do agree with his point about dogs being raw and living.


Fleet Foxes perform "Blue Ridge Mountains" on 'The Late Show' last night (8/5). I love how Dave brings the album out with him when he greets the band afterward. Whether or not this is brought on by Dave's old age and forgetfulness, or from his newly acquired love for the band, it's a beautiful moment - one that I can't say I've witnessed before.


I finally finished my summer project of making another trek through season 2 of 'LOST' (yeah, I can't believe it took me this long, either) and I stumbled upon this feature in the extras that I somehow initially missed. Why can't we get 'LOST' promos like this in America?


Few can pull off a worth-while Radiohead cover, but it appears Gnarls Barkley were up to the challenge. Known for dressing in costume when they perform, I guess Cee-lo was going for the 'Kid Rock' look?

No comments: